Monday, October 23, 2006

great things about this weekend:

* the EP Launch and all it's associated goodness
* seeing all those youth people heaps of times!
* and even more specifically, seeing Kat bo-Bat I think three times in one weekend! That has got to be a world record! (By the way, if you read this I got your postcard =) and I love you!)
* realizing how much I love my job - lame I know, but I happen to like starting work at 6:30 - you get some cool people come in at that time
* realizing how much I love chocolate peanut butter birthday cake
* realizing how much I love Sarah Mc! Great birthday gathering!
* seeing Laney, and getting annihilated by her at Dance Dance Revolution! She is way too good at it
* doing all the work I put on my fancy little 'To Do List' and getting to cross them off!
* walking with Brooke - always good fun
* Body Combat with Brooke - also fun! I had a friend come with me! I love that!
* just the general weekendyness of it =)

And this week isn't looking too bad either!

No comments: