Sunday, October 15, 2006

a sad sad myspace bulletin.

When was the last time you cried?: That is something I don't even remember - it was quite a while ago now.

Have you ever faked sick?: Nope!

What was the last lie you said?: I overexaggerate everything, which is basically lying so probably the last time I said something.

Have you ever cried during a movie?: Yes!!! I finally did it!! In Downfall

Who was the last person you couldn't take your eyes off of?: Ohhh there was this performer in 'Boy from Oz', she was this AMAZING dancer, I actually couldn't stop watching. I know this isn't what the question meant, but I don't care - if you can dance and you can dance with charisma, that is something special.

Have you ever danced in the rain?: Why yes! I got wet

Have you ever been drunk?: Nope! Never plan on it

Have you ever tried drugs?: Neverrr

Do you smoke?: Gross!! No way. Passive smoking yes, which is unfortunately unavoidable

What's the farthest you've ever gone on a dare?: I don't know =S I usually choose 'Truth' anyway, cos I'm a wuss

What is your full name?: Emily Alison Zylstra. And if you can't remember all that, Zyllee works just fine

What is your blood-type?: Umm...I think A+ but not sure. Mum knows all that

Have you ever been in a car accident?: Nope! And I hope I never am

How old were you when you recieved your first kiss?: I can't answer this *sigh*

Who was your first kiss?: Likewise! I hate these questions

Have you ever had an online relationship?: Ew. That's weird

Have you ever had phone-sex?: EVEN MORE EW. Whyyyyyy do people do these things?

Have you ever been rejected by a crush?: Nup!

What is your favourite sport to play?: Netball, no-rules Soccer, umm....hehe all the usual ones. OH MY GOSH! If you went to Winthrop Primary, you would have played Cappas, or however you were supposed to spell it - that was soo cool. And, of course, Rounders.

Have you ever made a prank phone call?: Haha yeah - they aren't really that fun though

Have you ever said "I Love you" and not meant it?: Yeah, once.

What's your favourite childhood memory?: Wow...a lot...probably all the cool holidays my parents took me and my brother on

Is there anything that you have done that you regret?: Yeah, a few, but they have floated back to oblivion

What do you want to be when you grow up?: Still undecided

What is your political persuassion?: Liberal, darlings

Have you ever had cybersex?: EW!! What is WRONG with people who do stuff like that?

Do you believe in god?: Yeah

Do you believe in love at first sight?: No my dears, that is lust

Do you believe in karma?: Nup! Neverr

Who was your first crush?: Pfft, I don't remember

Who do you have a crush on?: No-one. Crush implies stupidity

How would you describe yourself?: That's a hard one. I'm undecisive, how's that?

What are you afraid of?: Cockroaches, the dark

Are you religious?: Umm...the best way to answer this is no

What does your screen name mean?: It means that I love you! Geee that was tough

What person do you trust the most?: Umm....I don't know. That's hard. Like I trust people, but in the sense of 'trust you with my life'....hmm...I'd say there are about three/four people TOPS

Who was your first boyfriend/girlfriend?: Goose

What is the best compliment you have ever recieved?: I don't know! Any compliment's a good compliment. Gosh, how picky do you want me to be?

What is the meanest thing anyone has said about you?: I don't know. Hehehe...maybe calling me 'albino' at Adventure World. Scarred me for life, that did.

What is the longest crush/relationship you have had?: I dunno =S

What is your greatest strength?: Uhhh...academics.

What is your greatest weakness?: Chocolate =P hehe, or, to be more realistic...umm...I don't know!

What is your perfect pizza?: If it has pineapple on it, I'll eat it.

What is your first thought when waking up in the morning?: Am I going to work or school or back to sleep?

What is your last thought before you go to bed?: 'I am so tired I'm about to pass out'

What college do you want to go to?: Unsure, but probably UWA.

Do you get along with your family?: Yeah, pretty much always.

Do you play any instruments?: Yeah, piano and sax

What kind of music do you like?: Happy music

Do you think you're attractive?: I don't know! Attractive is a subjective term

Would you ever get a tattoo?: Never ever ever. Gross.

How many piercings do you have?: Just the ears.

Who makes you laugh?: There's a lot of people - some because they're genuinely funny, some because we share the same terrible humour, and I laugh a lot when I'm talking to people if I'm embarrassed or feeling particularly shy/self conscious. Because it's safer than being quiet, if you don't know them.

Who would you want to be tied to for 24hours?: Someone who's got something decent to say. And doesn't get really bad B.O.

Have you ever seen a dead body?: Not in real life - like everyone's seen pictures etc.

Do you have a celebrity crush?: Bahaha no! But if Chad Michael Murray called me right now and said 'Fly to the U.S. and marry me'...I'd probably say yes. Or at least seriously seriously consider it.

What is one thing scientists should invent?: Spray on sheets.

Have you ever broken a bone?: Nup! Only dislocated stuff

What happens after you die?: Eternal life...either up in the clouds or not.

Do you watch or read the news?: On occasion...more often than not

What stereotype would you label yourself as being?: I don't know!!!!!!!!!! It's too hard to tell. Uncool, but friendly =) I think I stole that off Rory.

Would your friends agree with that stereotypic label?: I don't know, why don't you ask them?

If you could change your name, what would you change it to?: That takes effort. People change it for me anyway. For example, my birth name is Emily, but you wouldn't know that now hey?

If you could go back in time to one point in your life, where would you go: Hmm...last year, England. That was great =)

If you could change anything about yourself, what would you change?: Umm...maybe my ability to be more organized and tidy. And to be slightly more open and willing to engage in confrontation - in love, not anger

Have you ever gone skinny dipping?: Probably when I was a littl'un

Have you ever played strip poker?: No way! I don't even know how to play poker?

What do you want your friends to think about you?: I don't know, it changes, but I suppose I want them to think they can rely on me.

Whats the biggest argument you've ever gotten into?: Wow...I don't even know!

Have you ever bitten someone?: Hahaha, I think yes!

When's your birthday?: 21st June

Do you make wishes on shooting stars?: No! I've never seen a real shooting star =(

Whats the most you've ever eaten in one sitting?: I don't know exactly, but it would have been a fair bit

If you could go back and change one day, what would it be?: Umm...oohh I know which, but I don't think I'll type it.

Do you remember your dreams?: Incredibly rarely.

Have you ever been in love?: Nup

Are you a morning person or a night person?: Bit of both, depending on what the morning involves

Do you have any phobias?: Not serious ones

What's the meanest thing you've ever done to someone?: Hmm...I'm not sure about 'meanest'.

Have you ever been to the hospital (other than birth)?: Yeah, far too many times

How many screen names do you have?: How many are you supposed to have?

Do any medical problems run in your family?: My dad's side of the family all have knee problems?

Have anyone ever been disowned from your family?: Nope

Have you ever had a nightmare?: Oh yeah it was horrible

Do you say meaner things to your friends or your enemies?: I don't think I have enemies.

Would you ever participate in a threesome?: No!

Would you ever pay for a prostititue?: No!!!!

Have you ever mooned or flashed someone?: No!!!!!!!!!!

Have you ever cheated on your bf/gf?: Oh my gosh NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have you ever laughed so hard you peed in your pants?:Hahaha no!! But I have laughed so much I started hiccuping and crying.

Have you ever written a love letter?: Bahahha! Yeah we wrote a million to Kaija on camp

Do you prefer boxers or briefs?: I don't know =S

Have you ever been in a fistfight?: Hahaha nup!

Do you have any hidden talents?: Nup

What is one thing you want me to know about you?: That I don't know who y ou are

What is one question you wouldn't want me to ask?: Well, as if I'd really state it.

Do you usually prefer books or movies?: It depends, but book-based movies usually suck

Who is your favourite person to talk to?: I like talking to anyone interesting

Who is always able to cheer you up when you're sad?: Hmm...Kat and Cat and Fishi and Fieldy!

Who do you talk to most on the phone?: I don't know!

Do you have a secret that youre ashamed of?: Nah

Do you prefer british or american spelling of words?: I dunno - actually British cos American spelling sucks

Have you ever gotten detention?: Nup - angelic child I am =)

How do you vent your anger?: I rarely do. I just kind of...ignore it

Have you ever been on a diet?: BAHAHA. For like, five minutes

Would you ever date someone younger than you? Not at the current time.

Is your best friend a virgin?: They all are

What's a rumour someone has spread about you?: Hmm...I'm trying to remember, there was one horrible one

What's the kinkiest thing you could ever actually see yourself doing?: Ew. Go away.

What's the meanest thing anyone has ever done to you?: There's some shockers, but nothing too horror like

What's the nicest thing anyone has ever done for you? Gosh, too many to remmeber, but one of the best was the surprise party Shell gave me after the first horror week at St. Hildas.

Have you ever been diagnosed with a mental illness?: Nup

Have you ever hated someone?: Nup

Do you prefer talking on the phone or online?: I dunno....both

Do you consider yourself popular?: Naahhh, but I have lots of friends that I love

Would you ever tell the person you have a crush on that you like them?: I did once.

Have you ever had a crush on an enemy?: I've never had an enemy

Have you ever had a crush on a best friend?: No!!

What is your favourite book?: Jodi Picoult stuff

Do you have a collection of anything?: mess?

Are you happy with the person you are becoming?: I suppose - I'm not really sure who that person is

Are you a different person now then you were 5 years ago?: Ohhhh my gosh yes

What do you see yourself as being in 5 years from now?: I'll be 21!! =O Hopefully having accomplished some of the things I want to, and happy

Are you happy with the life you have?: Yep, sure am!! I think it works for me =)

No comments: