Saturday, October 14, 2006

yumm...cupcakes!

Laney, if by some miracle chance you come across this blog - your party was the best ever =). Had a fantastic time - there was good food, everyone had dressed up in some shape or form, and there were fun people. My personal favourite - Matty Marsh (or however you spell it). When he grows up, he wants to be 'white'. What a star. In any case, great party, great night, great food, great people to celebrate a great person - yay!!

And moving to today...Lizzii and I made the coolest cupcakes that have ever existed! And made a lovely big colourful mess =). I had the job of reading out the instructions. Liz had the job of actually making the cupcakes. I decorated though!

Yes. And now, I am feeling like I should go find my Chemistry assignment. Key word being 'FIND' not to be mistaken with 'DO'.

No comments: