Friday Night: Movie!! Walk to Remember!! Fun :). Battle Royale. Not so fun.
Saturday: Slept in for the first time in forever, then watched a great Grand Final. Nice work Eagles. Too bad Swans. I miss football already. Night, went to Boy from Oz - BEST EVER!!! Hugh Jackman is a star and he is sooo incredibly good. I loved it. I want to see it again.
Sunday: Worked the biiiiiiiig shift. Then Brooke and I went walking for about two hours in three different suburbs (knackering stuff), then watched Sister Act II. Fun times :)
Monday: Worked AGAIN (but then again, it was a public holiday, so that means time and a half for meeeeeee!) then had a kebab for lunch, bit more walking, and Royal Show'd it. It was okay. Bit of a rip off. But still fun.
So yes. That is the end of this boring post.
Tuesday, October 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment