Monday, October 09, 2006

Jelly Bellys are the best

I realized none of my posts have been titled with a J. So thought I'd mention Jelly Bellys.

So:

1. I went to Adventure World and it was good =)
2. I went driving properly on main roads. And it was scary. But it felt okay after a while.
3. My toe started bleeding again and that stung, and turned my sock red.
4. I had pizza for dinner and that was great.
5. Lisa didn't get kicked off Idol and that made me sad =(
6. My mum is going kitchen stuff shopping tomorrow and that is the most boring thing I can possibly think of.
7. Gary has given me some stuff to think about, and that is crowding my brain.
8. I have realized how self-centred I have become, and this is bad!
9. I have an interview at Prouds and this will hopefully mean a new job.
10. Catty has the cutest nephew alive, and that's saying something.

No comments: