It may be Friday the 13th but I can't think of very many unlucky things that have happened. I don't believe in luck, I don't think.
ANYWAY.
1. I walked on the grass at Kusum's place (or however you spell that crazy woman's name) and it had prickles. And they got stuck on my feet and they HURT!!! So I pulled them out. That is the only unlucky thing I can think of.
2. I saw Jess and Dean and got some great filming in.
3. I came up with a new angle for my documentary
4. Pop made us curried sausages for lunch - yummmm
5. Catty got her Ls - and not just got her Ls but got 100% on her Ls!! Well done you =)
6. It is Laney's 21st party tonight and we bought her a ukelele!
There were more...but they were 'had to be there' type things.
Friday, October 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment