Thursday, September 28, 2006

nearly time

Nearly end of Term Three.
Nearly time to start having to do the things I've been saying I will for a very long time.
Nearly time to un-sunburn myself.
Nearly time to start accepting that it is IN THE PAST.
Nearly time for mum to start renovating the kitchen and getting excited about dishwashers. I'm sorry, but I cannot whip up enthusiasm for such things.
Nearly time to have to wear sunscreen everytime I look out the window.
Nearly time to go out and buy some new clothes and throw out the piles of rubbish in my wardrobe.
Nearly time to dust my room, seeing as now everything's got a lovely layer of grey fluff on top of it. No wonder I have a permanent blocked nose.
Nearly time to actually start saving money instead of spending.
Nearly time to try green tea.
Nearly time to buy new socks. All of mine have holes. Big holes. That get my toes stuck. That is very painful.
Nearly time to start practicing the piano again.
Nearly time to print photos and buy frames.
Nearly time to make some decisions re: Friday nights.
Nearly time to pretend to start studying for exams.
Nearly time to start learning to write neatly.
Nearly time to find a new favourite song.
Nearly time to cut my stupid hair.
Nearly time to read the newspaper so I can sound smart for P&L.
Nearly time to decide to drop a subject.
Nearly time to stop giving up.

The end!!

No comments: