| 1) What's their names? 1. Catherine Wall 2. Katherine Bowden (trippy hey? They have like the saaaame name!) 2) Do you trust them? 1. Why yes, 2. Indeed I do! 3) Where did you meet? 1. At St. Hildas! Surprisingly enough North of the River even though we're both actually Southies 2. Why at Mounties I believe! 4) How old were you when you met? 1. 14/15ish or there abouts 2. Ohhh I don't know that's hard - I think mayyybe about eleven? 5) Is this person one of your good friends? 1. Yeaaahhh...of course! She is my bus buddy. Now that my friends, is true friendship. 2. Well yeah! How can she not be? Sneaky... 6) Where does this person live: 1. In Atwell. But who cares? It's near Willetton so it's really all the same - on the OTHER side of the world. 2. In Winthrop! Just over the other side of the suburb. 7) Is this person older than you? 1. Hehehe I have a month and a half on this person! 2. Yeah she is! 8) When is the last time you saw them? 1. Today! 2. Maannn I don't even remember! It was a Sunday because I effectively managed to insult her dress! But which Sunday quite evades me. 9) When is the last time you talked to them? 1. Before lunch! 2. Wednesday night! 10) Are you related to this person? 1. Not officially. 2. Also not officially - but she is my sister! 11) Would you do anything for this person? 1. Yep yep yep! 2. Yep yep yep! 13) Are you their b/f or g/f? 1. Nope! Bus buddies! 2. Nope!! 14) Do you have nicknames for each other? 1. Catty fish 2. umm...Kattyo! Hahaha oohh so similar! 15) Do you have pics of this person on your myspace? 1. Why yesh 2. Indeeeed I do! 16) How many times do you talk to this person in a week? 1. A lot a lot a lot 2. Not all that often, but whenever we manage it we can break records for talking! 17) Do you think this person will repost this? 1. Bahahhaa no! Who does this things besides me when I'm bored?? 2. As above *insert an arrow pointing up* 18) Could you live with this person? - I'm suuure I couldhandle it. Whether they could handle it is another matter... I can drive a lot of people insane. 20) Could you party together? 1. In a nice party way =) We have fun 2. Yes and as above! |
Friday, September 01, 2006
a myspace bulletin that i am posting not on myspace
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment