* Officials speeches to Houses tomorrow. Quite possibly one of the scariest things I've ever done because I'm doing it for something I actually really want.
* Pop having a computer. I'm still terrified he'll manage to break the internet the way he's going. But he's doing well with his pointing device =)
* Out of emergency apparently, but still not looking flash.
* Wet hair.
* I.C. EPW marks - we won't get them until Friday but I seriously think that a) I am lucky to pass and b) it is a damn good thing I'm taking up discrete next year and c) it will be the worst mark I will get this year.
* Chem test being moved to week nine as opposed to week ten. Out of the eleven sections we need to know, we have covered three. ARGH!!
* Officials speeches!!!!!!!!
But there are some great events too:
* Suddenly 30. Yep. Best movie. In a special kind of way.
* Invite to Harbour's seventeenth! I can't believe she's turning seventeen!!
* Post card from Kattyo!! I think you are a rocking child and that even if we only get to see each other once a month (if that) those once-a-month moments rock! (I used rock twice in one sentence! I win!) And thanks for the spunky Adelaide card. I wish I could go somewhere as interesting as that. *nods ferociously*
* The bus. A conversation I could actually sound smart in today.
* I.C. I got two things right in one lesson. Yess!!
Wednesday, September 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment