Wednesday, September 13, 2006

next time won't you sing with me EMILY

A - Available: only on Thursdays!
A - Age: 16 + a few months

B - Beer: Doh a beer, a female beer, Ray the guy that brings the beer, Me, the guy that drinks the beer, Fah the distance to the beeeeeer - SO I think I'll have a beer! La la la la la la beer! Ti - no thanks I'll have a beer!! And that brings us back to DOH OH OH OH
B - Birthdate: 21 June 1990

C - Crush: -ed chips!! Best moment ever :)
C - Candy: is good for the soul

D - Day or night: Liking both, but I prefer days in summer and nights in winter
D - Dream Car: Indeed - I dream lots - NOT
D - Dogs or Cats: Not particularly a fan of either, but dogs are definitely cuter

E - Egg nog: Like eggs, not a fan of nog
E - E-mail: eternally_free01@hotmail.com

F - Favorite color(s): Blue, green, black
F - Favorite Band(s): Relient K is always a favourite?
F - Favorite Classical Composer(s): Anything that sounds good without being boring

G - Gummy Bears or Worms: Squirms
G - Giver or taker: Both are necessary in moderation

H - Hair Color: same as always, although lately it's gone blonderrr - it changes colour regularly but without any of the dying stuff
H - Height: short
H - Happy: always happiness in there :)


I - Ice Cream: not vanilla. or rum and raisin.
I - Instrument: -s make cool music. or bad music. Depends on who is playing.


J - Job: Brumbys, been there for NINE MONTHS now and I STILL don't have a uniform!! Lame!!
J - Jail: I don't really like it. Try to stay away.

K - Kids: are fun in moderation.
K - Kickboxing or karate: both kind of scare me. My face doesn't pull the necessary faces.
K - Kindergarten: Best year ever. I can still remember one of hte pictures I drew.

L - Longest Car Ride: across Australia - Five days
L- Lamest Inside Joke: lets try think of one that ISN'T lame.

M - Most missed person: Laura (in England), Kat (other side of Winthrop and see her like NEVER), Sarah (hasn't been at Mounties in YEARS), Cat (is sick and glandulary), WBC people
M - Movie Last Watched: Suddenly 30. That's how often I watch movies.

N - Number of Siblings: 1
N - Number of Tattoos: none. and there will never be ANY. YUCK.
N - Name: ZylleeFish. More commonly known as Emily.

O - One wish: No more frankincense smell. And unconditional love

P - Perfectionist?: In some things. Not often though.

Q - Quick or Slow: Quick at things not related to sport.

R - Reason to smile: There's lots. Currently - 'It's a horse!'
R - Reality TV Shows: mainly are terrible.

S - Song Last Heard: 'Red Red Wine' - they just sang it on Spicks and Specks.
S - Season: Winter and Summer, AFL home and away season.
S - Shoes your wearing: school shoes. SO HOT RIGHT NOW.

T - Time you woke up: 6:22am
T - Time Now: 8:42pm
T - Time for bed: 10:30ish, but gotta get up early so maybe earlier than that.


U - Unpredictable: To some extent, but the necessities are predictable.

V - Vegetable you hate: I like most veggies =S I don't like tomatos but buggered if I know if that's a fruit or a vegetable.
V - Vacation spot: We're going to Penang and KL! But other than that, I loved the UK, the US, Bali and Canada.

W- Where are you going to travel next: Penang and KL!
W- Weather: changes its mind WAY TOO QUICKLY!

X - X-rays: are a WEIRD concept, but I suppose they help otherwise they wouldn't use it.

Y - Year it is now: 2006
Y - Yellow: is a weird colour that rarely looks good, e xcept for the sun.

Z - Zoo Animal: Zebras are so cool.
Z - Zodiac Sign: ZYLLEEEEEEEEEEEfish. I've created my own.


No comments: