So far 2006...
Have you had more than 5 different serious relationships?
bahaha no!!
2. Have you had your birthday?
Yep :)
3. Been to church?
Sure have - it's a regular type thing. Kind of not going as much lately though.
4. Cried yet?
Yeeeahhh....I had a conversation with someone where we decided it is practically compulsory to cry at least once every three or so months
6. Pulled an all nighter?
Sure - but they aren't fun the next day
7. Drank Starbucks?
No but I wish I had.
8. Went shopping?
Hahaha! What kind of a question is this???? Unless you live in nowhere land, there is NO POSSIBLE WAY of not going shopping.
9. Been camping
In a very loose sense of the word.
10. Been to the beach?
Yeah! Bit sandy but.
11. Bought something for over $200?
Yeah - well I didn't buy it, but it was my dance dress, so indirectly I own something that was bought for over $200.
12. Met someone?
I think this quiz is saying that in the sense of 'meet someone and fell madly in love' so no, but I've met a lot of new people.
13. Been out of state?
Hmm...no actually I haven't!! This is rare for my family.
14. Gone Skiiing?
Never have. I think I would embarrass myself.
Have you
1. Hugged someone?
What do you think I am? Socially challenged?
2.Slept in someone elses bed?
Yep!
3. Snuck someone over?
No...why sneak them? Just have them over =S Silly.
4. Snuck out of your own house?
Oh the effort!!! Just walk out.
5. Gotten drunk?
Never!!! Silly debauchery. (Big word!!)
7. Gotten a car?
Not my OWN - mum bought one. No I take that back - she bought that in DECEMBER last year. Forgive me, oh disillusioned readers!
8. Gone over your cell phone bill?
No, I'm the good one, but mum tries to blame the high phone bill on me. It's all her of course - she doesn't understand cap plans. Don't tell her I said that.
9. Been called a whale?
Not to my face. I wouldn't be surprised if it was said behind my back. Because I really am. A whale that is.
10. Drove somewhere?
OOhhh I drive through the Murdoch Uni campus! And I'm getting quite good if I do say so myself. Which I don't, because I can't break without giving everyone whiplash.
11. Done something you regret?
I think yes, but they were only little minor things. Which I have forgotten now. So it's okay. No regrets!
Lasts
Last Thing you bought?
Two movie tickets, a tub of fried rice, prawn crackers and two ice creams. They were ALL FOR ME. It's true. This is why people call me a whale.
Hahahhaa!! Kidding!! they weren't all for me! They were for my imaginary friend Catchiwald.
Last Person you hugged?
Jessie!!
Last Person to call you?
Ummm....I do not know. Calling does not very often happen. It is more like texting.
Last time you took a shower?
Last night. Soon to be in about five minutes.
When was the last time you felt stupid?
Oooo quite often, but the WORST was at Harbour's birthday party. I was so superbly embarrassed.
Who was the last person you danced with?
I don't know, probably myself - it's easier to dance by yourself. Otherwise you stand on people's feet.
Who did you last yell at?
Jarrad. He told me off for not setting the table when I was upstairs. And he was in the kitchen.
What did you do today?
Walked to Chidley, ate St. Hildas doughnuts, got sunburnt, walked back. Good times for all!
TEN FACTS
01. Hometown:
Born in Melbourne, Live in Perth.
02.Natural hair color?
The one it is now. Reddy but not.
04. Hair style
It is so straight that it wouldn't know the meaning of curl unless you spray superglue in it.
05. Eye color:
Green/Brown. Weird.
06. Height:
Not tall.
07. Pets:
Don't exist - I've never had one! I wasn't very nice to animals when I was a little one.
08. Mood:
Sunburnt!
TEN THINGS ABOUT YOUR LOVE LIFE
01. Have you ever been in love:
No.
02. Do you believe in love:
Sure do!
03. Why did your LAST relationship fail:
Good question - lets find out.
04. Have you ever been heartbroken:
Nahh that heart is beating along fine right now thanks!
05. Have you ever broken someone's heart:
I don't know!! Doubtful!!
06. Have you ever fallen for your best friend?
Hahahhaha no!
07. Have you ever loved someone but never told them:
Not loved them.
08. Are you afraid of commitment?:
Naaahhhh but I like my space too. Hahaha!!!
09: Would you ever date one of your exes?
I don't think so. I don't know. Depends.
10. Have you ever had a secret admirer:
Hahahahaha yes!!!!!!!!!! Funniest ever!!
TEN THINGS
01. Love or lust:
Well duh. What kind of a tool would say lust instead of love???
02. Beer or liquor?
Not till you're eighteen!
03. Night or day:
I like both in moderation.
04. One night stands or relationships?
These questions are ridiculous. If you find me five people that say one night stands over relationships, I'll give you a dollar. Maybe two if you do a good job.
05. Tv or internet:
Internet - you can 'talk' to people on the internet. If you talk to the TV you look like a wally.
06. Pepsi or Coke:
Pepsi!
07. Wild night out or romantic night in:
Depends on my mood. And the weather.
08. Black or white.
Black for clothes. White is a bit too white.
TEN EMOTIONS
01. Are you missing someone right now:
Yeaaahhhh
02. Are you happy?
Yeah!
03. Are you talking to anyone right now:
NO I'M NOT TALKING TO ANYONE! YOU'RE NOT MY FRIENDS ANYMORE.
04. Are you eating:
Nope! Drinking tea!
05. Are you german:
Ich bin not German.
06. Are you Irish:
Nein laddeee.
07. Are you French:
Je suis Australienne. Non French.
08. Are you Italian:
no no no!! I don't know any Italian. Except spaghetti.
09. Are your parents still married?
Yes they are. Nearly 25 years of it!
** I baleeted this question cos it gets asked everytime**
Thursday, September 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment