Saturday, September 23, 2006

Season finished



It's all over. I can't say I wasn't expecting it though - it was a relatively good game all up, and that's what I personally was hoping for. Check out a match report from Dockerland.com here (completely unbiased and beautifully written). At least Uncle Col will be happy. (I can't seem to help calling Colin Uncle Col - no blood relation whatsoever, but I think it's so ingrained in the Mt. Pleasant people who've been here since whenever he first came that we can't forget it).

In other completely unriveting news, this is a weekend full of Inquiry Projects, Lit poetry preparation, Intro Calc notes and History notes. Oh, for the holidays. But on the bright side of things, that is only a week away!

Some surprise changes on the youth side of things, but who can't expect that I suppose? I had to reapply to City Beach because they pay you well to stand around and look stupid. I am sick of people pretending to support certain things they used to hate with a passion (a passion they made very vocal).

I have to continue researching the relationship between marijuana and crime. I hope you (that 'you' applies to whoever is reading this waste of time) get to research something more exciting. Or better yet, not research at all!

No comments: