Dear Life,
Sometimes you are fantastic, and sometimes you suck. Right now you're right in the little bubble of contentment, luckily. It means all I have to do is cruise along and try to pretend nothing is bothering me, and it's all good. And if you manage to stay right there, shallowness and other fun things become more and more easier to get lost in, and you are just great. So yeah. Just stay here for a while. Then start on that up-climb. Good on you =)
Love,
Zyllee
Dear Media,
You know, I started to like you today when I was doing a practice essay instead of studying for P&L. Because you are easy and pleasant and fun to talk about. In a nerdish kind of fun way. But in any case, I wish when I was at school you could be more interesting. Maybe it's time to just leave Mrs. Bull and start a love relationship with Mr. Chad? You could get him to come back. You know you could.
Please?
Love,
Zyllee
Dear Kat's Party,
Thanks for being lots of fun and all that good stuff. And thanks for not getting the M&Ms permanently stuck up Andrew's nose. Even though his nostril did turn blue. Please forgive me for leaving you early, as I had big loads of study that had not been started to do, but I missed the cake which is the most important bit. I hope you had a fun cake, and lots of fun when people ate all the M&Ms and the good chicken. And also I hope you managed to make sure Kat (big sister for all of time) had an awesome 21st.
Love,
Zyllee
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment