Tuesday, November 14, 2006

letterization

Dear Lit,

Thanks for giving the worst questions in the poetry section ever. You ruined my chances of matching my last mark. Well done.

No love,
Zyllee

Dear I.C.,

Please, please don't be hard. Please be nice and simple and easy and make me happy. I've been practicing you for a long time now, so lets make it worth it, k?

Love,
Zyllee

Dear Chemistry,

Why are you so hard? Why do you have multi-choice as a huge part of the exam? Not fair. Not fair at all.

No love,
Zyllee

Dear P&L,

I hate you.
With an undying passion. Yes.

I spit in your face.
Zyllee

Dear Media,

Thankyou for being easy. But I wish you were a) more interesting or b) easier to not show up at. Keep this in mind.

Love,
Zyllee

Dear Nose,

Please please stop being blocked. I am sick of being told off and going through the lectures.

Love,
Zyllee

Dear Pool,

Stop distracting me from my studying.

No love,
Zyllee

Dear Letterbox,

Thankyou for giving me the invite to Fieldy's re-troh birthday partay! He turns eighteen! And he is old! But he is still a drummer. So life goes on as usual. Well done for fulfilling your important, if not somewhat mundane duties.

Love,
Zyllee

No comments: