I brought home my doco to show Pop (and the rest of the family) tonight. I wasn't sure how it'd work out, if he'd think it was stupid, or lame, or embarrassing or just really really bad. And the whole time it was playing I was so worried he'd hate it, but he laughed at some of the bits about him, like the ducks, and at the end he was just crying and crying, and so was my nan, and I have never ever seen him cry before in my entire life. It was so incredibly hard, but it just felt like I'd satisfied the most important member of the audience I was aiming for. So I suppose that's a good start, and pretty much as close to perfect as you could ask for.
This week may be horrible, but I'm determined to see it through to the end and have it finished with a smile. Just watch me =)
Monday, November 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment