Saturday, November 11, 2006

Study Update #4

Time: 2:52pm

I was mistaken before. Silly me. I forgot to do the second half of the first unit of History. So I have now just officially finished unit one of history.
Four to go!

I just had the best turkish bread in the whole world. I love the Turkish bread shop. It's real name is 'Gul-Dogan' but I think 'Turkish Bread Shop' has a better ring to it. They sell hot chips too. How come I can remember all this sort of stuff, but not Chemistry/History/P&L/Lit/Media/I.C.?

Crazy minds.
I am going to have studied the Periodic Table/Gases and Gas Laws section of Chemistry by 4:30. That gives me an hour and a half plus seven minutes, because the time is now 2:53.
This is just a very good reminder for everybody out there: do NOT leave your exam study until the week before. Or the weekend before.

No comments: