It is now Saturday.
I hate Chemistry with a raging, burning, undying passion.
I cannot remember a thing from those eight/nine hours of study yesterday.
Not a brass razoo. (That doesn't really apply here, but that saying makes me giggle).
I gave up on Chemistry this morning, and have started on History. Out of the five units we did (five HUGE units, may I remind you) - I have just finished covering number one.
*sigh*
In other sad news, Cat woke up thinking it was Sunday.
But really, Belinda Emmett died this morning. She was only 32 as well - feeling ... I don't know the right word to put here that won't sound blase and lame - but you know what I mean, for Rove and the rest of the family.
Also - 11/November. 1918 Armistice was signed between Germany and the Allies declaring peace. Ned Kelly was hung on this day in *insert year here*.
Fabulous hey?
Keep chuggin'
Saturday, November 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment