Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Most Random Questions You Will Ever Fill Out

I don't know how random they are. But beats Chem/History study

1) What side of the heart do you draw first? the left - I also tend to join the heart together so it's just one big continuous bendy line.

2) Can you dive without plugging your nose? umm yes...those nose plug things are strange

3) What color is your razor? blue & white

4) What is your blood-type? I think A positive, but I can't be sure. Mum's the one to ask for all that crazy type of information.

5) Who would you want to be tied to for 24 hours? Anyone with something decent to say.

6) What is a rumor someone has spread about you? There's been a couple actually - but I don't remember them well. Those are the things you try not to remember.

7) How do you feel about carrots? They're orange. And goood for you. Did you know that apparently slightly cooked carrots are better for you than raw carrots? Strange hey?

8) How many chairs at the dining room table? Eight, plus the rejected loner one on the side, so really nine. But that is an ugly ninth chair. So really more like eight and a half.

9) Which is the best Spice Girl? Ginger - cos I got to be here when we did the Spice Girls dance when I was nine so I've got the whole crazy caboodle of costume. Including a wig.

10) Do you know what time it is? It's called a clock silly! Or any variations on 'clock', including watch, mobile, laptop etc.

11) Do you know all the words to the Fresh Prince Theme Song? Naaah - and I have never felt inferior because of it.

12) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator? Call someone to get me the heck out of it. Elevators are no fun. Unless you jump while you're going down.

13) What's your favorite kind of gum? Chewy gum. And new gum, so it's still got flavouryness.

14)T or F: TRUE!

15) Do you have a crush on anyone? Naah

16) Do you know how to use some words correctly, but not know the meaning? I'm a Lit student. As well as History and P&L student. I think that answers your question.

17) Do you like to sleep? I love falling asleep and waking up.

18) Do you know which US states don't use Daylight Savings Time? Nup but I can tell you W.A. doesn't have it - and I'm worried I'll get too confused if we do.

19) Do you know the song Total Eclipse of the Heart? Sure do. 'Turn around...BRIGHT EYES...Every now and then I fall APART! And I need you *something* tonight...and I need you more than ever...' and so on.

20) Do you want a bright yellow '06 mustang? That sounds interesting. Will you give it to me for free?

21) What's something you've always wanted? Hmm...I can't pinpoint it to just one thing.

22) Do you have hairy legs? Naah - getting to the spiky stage =P Gross hey

24) Would you rather swim in the ocean or a lake? Not fussed - I like both. But lakes are good for the lack of waves.

25) Do you wear a lot of black? Not really any more. Not that I ever did, it was just easier than all the other colours.

26) Describe your hair. Layered, semi-orange.

27) Do you have Entomophobia? Umm...possibly?

28) Are you an adult? Nup - two more years until that 'officially' occurs.

29) Where is/are your best friend(s)? At home studying their backsides off. Like I should be.

30) Do you have a tan? BAHAHAHA! I laugh in your face.

31) Are you a television addict? Naaah not really hey. I have a few favourites but I can forgo TV for other things.

32) Do you enjoy spending time with your mother? Sure, when she's not mad at me for some reason or other which she decides to withhold from me.

33) Are you a sugar freak? Sadly yes. Need to work on that one.

34) Do you like orange juice? Only if it's pulpy =)

35) What star sign are you? Some rubbish about being on the 'cusp' - so like Gemini and...something else.

36) Where do you wish you were right now? About a week and a half from today - EXAMS OFFICIALLY OVER. Wait...a week and a half and one day. That'll be a goooooooooood feeling.

37) What should you be doing instead of this? Studying. Like everyone else in the world at the moment.

No comments: