Thursday, November 27, 2008

Noises.

I'm always worried I don't have a story. I love people, and I love talking, and I love telling stories. But no matter what, I'm still afraid that people iwll hate my stories and that I'm lame and boring and really just an invisible bland person with nothing to say. I still tell stories because it's more likely people will think that of me if I say nothing. But what if my stories are really bad???

Well, I have lots of stories for you friends. They're al terrible Emily stories, but they're still stories.

Salty Weekend was a real experience. But that's a story not for the internet.

Perhaps I'll tell you a story about office sounds. The sounds of our office are a bit like this:

RINGRINGRINGRINGRINGrunrunrun'WellardGroupReneeSpeaking' Emily can you open the mail Emily can you file this for me? Ringring ring ring*coffee machine whirrs really freaking loudly* ring ring ring Run this down to livestock Print me five labels and eight envelopes and photocopy this six times Ring ring ring ring run this down to livestock can you get this delivered to Perth in the next five minutes it's really important Emily I have more filing for you Emily are you busy can you go get the mail Ring ring ring ring ring Renee where's my coffee ring ring ring *printer and computer breaks down* Renee you bound these in the wrong order we hate you ring ring ring ring ring *office gossip oh no way she did not he did not oh drama drama office gossip whisper whisper* ring ring ring ring ring ring RENEE YOU LEFT THE CORDLESS IN MY OFFICE Emily I have more filing?

The end. There's more but I forget them. Lots of them include really heavy footsteps that the men have. Men walk really loudly I have noticed.

These are the sounds of Moo:

Can I have a mini moo no a maxi moo umm maybe i'll get a small is that a small tub? oh yeah the takeaway oh no the cup thing yeah can i get a spoon? i can try mango? And passionfruit? And cherry? And Mixed Berry? Oh look I'll take a mini of the cappuccino do you want the thirty cents? yeah sure if you have it Oh so is this yoghurt? yes it is yoghurt does it have milk in it? no it's milkfree ARE YOU STUPID OF COURSE IT HAS MILK IN IT *whooooosh* as the till opens yoghurt squelches on the floor wash dishes AHH THE WATER JUST BURNT AWAY ALL OF MY SKIN crash when Emily drops all the spoons on the floor Ah well more bacteria won't hurt them Excuse me can I have some honeycombe with my frozen yoghurt? Can I have more berries/ Add some extra crunch please, less yoghurt.
Customers are so smart. I'm in awe of their awesome minds.

Here is something I learnt today. There are too many people to try keep happy, but I keep trying to keep them all happy anyway! Emily is a fool.

I miss social interaction.

No comments: