I was thinking today about how odd the concept of manure is. I had to file all the manure receipts (so far there are two thousand of them for this year. Or two hundred. I forget) and I'm absolutely perplexed as to how that happened. Seriously. Who wants manure? Who thought 'hey, cows poo a lot, lets sell their poo as well as them!' Weird.
In other news, I bought an awesome $40 dress to wear out to exciting upcoming functions which are... well, coming up. And it is the weekend as of right now! Yay! There's a big girls night out tonight, but I'm way to knackered. So I'm staying home and having dinner with my deaf granddad who can't speak English well. It's a good tradeoff I think. You know what else is a good tradeoff? Chinese takeaway.
I should stop wasting precious (hmm...probs the wrong word) (I've started saying probs) (And maybs) (How embarrassing is that? Where do I get such a terrible vocabulary from? My stupid brain obviously. Whatev) ...what was I saying? Oh yeah, internet space, on such ridiculous ramblings.
Ce weekend, je vais aller a Rottnest, et a la pique nique pour le Moo. Aussi,aujord'hui j'ai achete un cadeau pour moi, pour mon frere et pour mon 'christmas cringle', dit Flo. Yay!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment