Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Thursdays after four o'clock

Yes, I know today is Wednesday. But I was contemplating tomorrow. I have always felt a bit weird about Thursdays. They try to make it sound good, by including things like late night shopping, and tomorrow is Friday, the start of the weekend! But really, Thursdays are a bit of a crap day.

At school, they meant double politics and double chemistry. At uni, they've meant the day from tutorial hell. At work they mean you have to deal with grumpy customers and stupid school kids who want tastings. Tomorrow, it means two exams.

TWO EXAMS! But then, the positive thing is, after 4:10 - no more exams! I will be finished! I can do fun things like pack for Salty weekend, and sleep without dislocating my jaw. I can throw away all my full notebooks with notes from this semester, and put all my books in my cupboard and never look at them again! I love Thursday after four o'clock.

1 comment:

sars. said...

YAY! You're FREE!! :D:D