Sunday, November 09, 2008

Sunday evening quizzes

when is the last time you told someone you love them?
At MP3 =D We are loving kinds.


whats on your mind?
Crim tomorrow... crim tomorrow... emily stop procrastinating... ooo pretty breeze...


have you used glue in the last 2 days?
I used a gluestick. It was fun.

what are you feeling at the moment?
Nervous.

what is the longest period of time you've spent at someone else's house?
I'm not sure hey. Probably just like a night or two.

single/ taken?
Awesome.


who were your last 4 texts from?
Nathan, Mum, Brodie, Ali.


Who were your last 4 texts too?
The same!


Has anything really bad happened to you lately?
Nah, it's been a good week.


would you change things if you could?
It would be fun. But we'll see.


what was the last thing you had to eat?
Caramel slice and it was lovely!


missing someone right now?
Kind of. It's weird.

have you let someone down in the last week?
Evidently.


have you been let down in the last week?
Suppose.


are you close with your siblings?
jarrad and I are like THIS! Nah, we're getting better hey, he's a cool kid.


do you get along with your parents?
Sure do, they're pretty great.

if you ever have a baby boy what would you call him?
Manly.

if you ever had a baby girl what would you call her?
Anna.

do you want to marry?
When the time comes, for sure. Not now though.

whats the last thing you said to the opposite sex in person?
"jarrad stop farting in my room"

do you think santa will come this year?
Santa always comes!

when is the last time you saw your ex & how long for?
Like a year ago! He was heading off to Russia, lucky guy. Won't be seeing him for a million years. We saw Bee Movie.

have you ever planned on dating someone and never ended up going out?
Hahaha sure have.

whats the first thing you do in the morning?
Press the Snooze button.

when is the last time you rode a push-bike?
Like last week, went around Bull Creek. Or Bibra Lake. I get those two confused.

how good do you think you're doing in school?
I don't do school =P Yeah I'm average at Uni.

what about your love life?
I'm awesome at everything.

ever been in a really bad/ scary situation with a member of the opposite sex?
Hahaha yeah.

are you in a good mood right now?
I'm in a bland mood right now. Sunday nights/evenings and exams do that to you.

who was the last person you spoke on the phone for over an hour?
Wow. Noone I think. I don't even remember.

if you were upset who's the first girl you would go to?
Girl? Um... there's a few, depending on what, but probably amongst Ali/Shell/Laura/Lauren/Bec etc.

do you need to say anything to someone?
Of course, but we shall see!

who is the last person that called you?
Um.... Brodie I believe.

what made you sad today?
Sad moments.

ever been a gymnast or a cheer leader?
Yes! I cheerlead-ed at interschool aths in year eleven. Most embarrassing moment of my life!

do you take compliments well?
Haha no, they make me feel weird.

do you like to make the first move?
Nope. That's the other person's job.

what are you doing tomorrow?
Criminal Law Exam, sleeping, tutoring, tap and jazz dance class. It's quite a good day actually!

do you hate it when people smoke around you?
Yes. It's disgusting.

will your next kiss be a mistake?
Don't plan on it!

have you ever kissed on a boat?
Ewwww boats!

where is the shirt you are wearing from?
I'm wearing a dress! But it's from Temt, the greatest shop in the world.

what bed did you sleep in last night?
Mine! It's so wonderful.

would you rather have big or small dogs?
No dogs.

Do you trust all of your friends?
Yeah I guess I do! Otherwise we wouldn't be friends.

are you afraid of falling in love?
*shrug* Whatev. It happens when it happens.

have you held hands with anybody in the past week?
Yup.

biggest annoyance in your life right now?
Lack of sleep and exams. And difficult situations!

what was the last thing you cried about?
Oh this and that. I'm female!

do you have a friend you can tell stuff to and you're sure they won't tell anyone?
I do, I have a few!

do you know anyone that smokes pot?
Yeahhhh.

did the one person who hurt you the most in your life apologize?
I don't know who that would be! But I suppose so?

do you want kids?
One day. It'll be awesome, we'll do cool stuff like colouring in and going awesome places!

did you go out or stay in last night?
I went out to the endora gig - Big fan!

what's something you really want right now, be honest:
Answers!

do you like to text or call more?
I'm torn... Talking on the phone can make me feel really awkward. And texting is practical in just for fun quick conversations. Preferably I talk in person.

are you okay with making a total fool of yourself?
Depends on who I'm with, but sure =D

did anybody ever call you beautiful?
Yep! Thanks mum =D

what was the first thing you did this morning?
Woke up and went and helped out with the babies at church =D ohhh they are such angels!

what upcoming event are you waiting and ready for?
Holidays! Christmas! Southbound!

have you ever thrown your cell phone in anger?
Sure have! It's very satisfying.

how are you feeling at this moment?
Sad. Nervous. I think I answered this before...

do you have any piercings or tattoos?
I have my ears pierced =D it's fun!

do you have someone you can be your complete self around?
Yeah, most people.

what do you think your number 3 is doing right now?
I don't know who number three is! But I'm guessing being awesome.

is anyone on your bad side right now?
Whatever!

do you know anyone whos pregnant?
Me. Nah just joking you =D I know a few! How exciting =D

No comments: