My posts are always the same, but I don't care - life is usually exciting!
Reasons why (this time):
1. It's Friday. Friday has so much potential for great days ahead!
2. Obama is the new President! I still want to type 'our' new President, but unfortunately no - however he did mention us in his speech, the forgotten corners of the earth. What a great man.
3. Kat and Andrew are engaged! In case you've been living under a rock.
4. Two weeks and exams are over!
5. Ali's house is nearly finished - I'll miss having a friend to play Boggle with at 11 at night, but it'll be nice to see new floors in their house.
6. Work doesn't suck so bad!
7. Plans to do things and go places are coming to fruition.... or getting to the stage where I can make them come to fruition!
8. There is a new Dome in Fremantle and I love it.
9. I've nearly finished choreographing the younger girls' dance, which is awesome if I do say so myself. Shame we don't have enough time to teach it all. Oh well!
10. Day Light Saving is awesome.
Friday, November 07, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment