Monday, January 19, 2009

Back again!

Well, I survived another family holiday away. I read three books, watched a lot of episodes of Dawson's Creek, the entire season of Summer Heights High, ate a lot of expensive food, bought my favourite white chocolate liqueur, and dominated a few family games of Smart Ass. Google it, it's really a game.

I've been preparing for the big party on Friday night - although since it's a surprise I can't tell you who it's for. I've been scanning photos, planning ideas, deciding what to wear, and so on and so forth. I love parties so so much.

I feel very organized for the year ahead - if all goes to plan, I'll be earning the money I'd decided on, have lots of free time to study and be merry, and generally improve life's ridiculous hectic pace. So hopefully this year will be a bit more relaxing. I am feeling quite melancholy as I'm giving up leading at Soul to Sole this year. Timewise it just kills me, but I was really growing to love the girls and challenging them with dance. And choreographing exciting dances. Ohw ell, if it's meant to be, God will shift my stupid Politics lecture. Fingers crossed!

I'm just rambling, as I have a lot to do and procrastinating isn't limited to study/work times. Strange hey.

I miss everyone for some reason. ILOVE YOU ALL COME BACK xx x x x x

No comments: