Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Goodbye Friends!

Loved ones, I am off to Busselton (again - this time with the fam) until Sunday, and will miss your contact.

I have something exciting to share though - I bought a new notebook yesterday, because my 'know your rights' smiggle fabulous one is reaching a close. It is just lovely, and covered with coffee cups. The inside cover has my new favourite quote, that I think many of you will identify with:

'A cup of coffee commits one to forty years of friendship' - Turkish Proverb.

Well, I have no issues with that! Love x x x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lady, I do miss you lots - and it's only Saturday!!! Hey, for the record I still check out your Flickr - I'm really proud of you! I lost like, 26 photos in a row when my phone got stolen, but I may have to start again coz I love it :)

I love you!