Thursday, March 02, 2006

How To Make Your Very Own Pizza Sandwich - By Zyll

Yumm - pizza sandwiches = sooo hot right now

Steps to making your own pizza sandwich:

1) Find tomato sauce, frozen grated cheese, frozen bread, crushed pineapple and some gross sausage stuff if you REALLY want (but this is the one ingredient you are allowed to miss)
2) Turn on your grilled-sandwiches-maker
3) Let Cat put everything on your frozen bread so you don't do it wrongly and make a lumpy sandwich
4) Let Cat put the sandwiches in the grilled-sandwiches-maker so you don't drop it and make the cheese go everywhere
5) Open the grilled cheese maker when the sandwiches look cooked but not burnt
6) Cut in half (not quarters) so you can eat it without opening your mouth too wide

Congratulations! You've now made your own pizza sandwich

I should write recipe books. I'm so good at it *grins*

House Choirs = awesome outcome!

1) Blackwood (no surprises there)
2) De Grey (YAY!!!! And we thought we were gonna come LAST!!)
= 3) Fitzroy and Gascoyne - shame, but I suppose it was pretty easy to tell.

It was all my xylophoning I tell you. Nah I lie - I'm a crap xylophoner - xylophonist? xylophoneplayer?

Oh well - at least I contributed to my House success!!! LOL whatever

Now I look forward to a long weekend full of: work - SEVENTEEN AND A HALF HOURS
And homework - great.

I want to go shopping. Not for any reason - other than I haven't been in ages.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ <-- me after lots of work

000000000000000 <-- me after theoretical shopping trip

No comments: