Friday, March 10, 2006

zzzZZZzzz

So according to some I look like I've been hit by a baseball bat.

Thanks guys.

So tired it's kind of scaring me - I went home and slept for four hours today. Two hours after waking up, I feel like sleeping again. Something needs to go, but I'm not sure what. I hate not doing things.

I think school sucks. I also think I need to do Chemistry/History/P&L notes. I also need to learn how to write essays.

One thing I'm happy with: Getting my minimum benchmark mark on almost every test so far, except for I.C. which I did better in - at least my EPW. Not so sure about the test - teachers are so weird about marks, they won't give yours to someone else to pass on to you, even if you want them to - as if we all just don't tell eachother our marks anyway! *smiles*

Edit: Can't quit work. Need to save $5000...no pressure or anything!

No comments: