My mum found this really weird paper that a friend of hers had given to her years ago - it's like letter paper, and has all these things around the outside - it's cool but, cos it's colourful.
Yep, that's exactly how exciting my day was today =D
I am a little frustrated with myself for not trying harder at stuff. Like, for example, the IGSSA Swimming Carnival video looks like crap. But I can't be bothered with it. And schoolwork is messy and half-done.
AND in other extremely sad news - Mr. Allanson is leaving! At the END OF THE TERM. I can't believe he'd be willing to leave us behind for a bunch of boys - and he's going to have to do more work too, tool! Has to hang around after school two days a week to coach some sport team he doesn't want to do, and do extra work, and be the boss of the people who used to teach HIM in year eleven and twelve. WHY would you do that to yourself? How embarrassing! All I hope is that the teacher we get next is at least half as cool as he is, and still lets us stop class at 9:20 on Thursdays and eat.
What a pointless update!
Wednesday, March 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh my gosh! That is so exciting! Your mum found paper!!!
...
By the way, I am having a pointless day also that's why I am hanging around making pointless posts...
Mat B
Post a Comment