I have seen about fifteen million ball photos from St. Hilda's, Somerville Baptist and Winthrop Baptist Balls - everyone looks so much older! There were some not-so-flattering/money-worthy dresses, and then there were some absolutely stunning ones that made up for it! Not getting the whole big hair thing - but I guess some people could kind of pull it off...
My favourite dress was red (yuck) but if it was green - well the computer is being stupid and won't let me upload the picture here *lame* so I'll just have to explain it to you - it was all beady and shiny and pretty! Well - if you want to see it you'll have to ask me and I'll show you cos it is actually hard to explain.
Shell's dress - rocked!! Was sooo pretty. Kat's dress - nawww so cute. Pippa Hood's dress rocked, but she could have smiled and actually enjoyed it a bit more *looks confused* Kate looked prettyful, Joanne Lutey - nice dress, but unless I get a serious amount of plastic surgery, I won't be fitting into it anytime soon - looks like a one-time only dress. Sorry Suzanne! Can't remember the other ones I liked - I've looked at too many.
Now to think of a theme for the Year Eleven dance...
- Under the Sea (oo yeah, sooo original)
- Winter Wonderland - BOOORING (and so American)
- Christmas - bahahaa yeah right
- Hollywood couples - hehe I wanna do that one and people can go as like - I dunno, something weird - Fred and Fiona Flintstone - okay so they're not Hollywood but they're still cool =D
- Help???
Saturday, March 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment