Wednesday, March 01, 2006

meedly meedly MEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

^^Strongbad in all his glory


I love homestarrunner. Go check it out -> homestarrunner.net - it's DOT COM.
Then go sb emails - classic stuff.

Anyway, what looked like it was going to be a totally one bazillion per cent crap day turned out good! Don't really know WHY it's good - like nothing amazing happened or anything - oo I got the AVC badge and it is ever so pretty :) - but it was just nice.

Political and Legal Studies inclass essay went pretty alright, all things considered. I know my writing expression was pretty questionable, and my examples were average, but at least I had points to make. Ended up being seven pages long, so I guess that's a pretty good effort. And double History has to be the most exhausting thing ever - Mrs. Amble makes us work so hard. But we have a History inclass next Wednesday (I swear, I have done so many inclass essays it's not funny) so at least it's pretty easy to understand everything. That's the fantastic thing about History - you don't really have to know too many specifics, just a general idea.

In Lit we didn't get to watch more Pride and Prejudice *sigh*. One day I will find someone who actually wants to watch the whole thing (the BBC version - Colin Firth) with me, and I will watch all six hours of it. hmm....Mr. Darcy... But at least now we're studying the book - apart from it totally ruining the book and making me sick of it, at least it's a likeable enough story. And now Ms. Paul likes me, hooray! So I WANT MY LIT ESSAY/ORAL BACK.

Hardly saw anyone today - considering how many I normally see! Only one day till the long weekend...and then sleep.

Nope. I take it back. Thirteen hours of working. No sleep. *sigh* How stupid.

Our new TV is so ridiculously huge it's not funny.

*bouncebouncebounce* *smiles*

No comments: