I hate cancer.
I love shopping!
I found my dress that I want to wear to the year eleven dance today. Completely out of the blue - I wasn't even looking for it. But there it was! Waaaaay pricier than I was hoping though - but I'm hoping if I go halves with mum and dad it won't be as bad. And besides - free hair and makeup, how can I go wrong? And *shockhorrorgasp* I didn't fit in the size twelve...nope, I didn't even fit the size ten. Size eight all the way...*whacked out* To describe 'the dress' - it's dark blue, and it has black stuff at the bottom, I think you call it tulle. And you wear it like with these ugly straps that come from the middle, but I'm going to cut them off, cos they're kinda gross, and just have it straight across. And it comes to like...that place that's below your knees, but isn't halfway between, if you get me. It's like not halfway between your knees and your feet, it's like halfway between that. Okay, so it sounds like crap when I explain it. But it's pretty! Trust me!
EDIT: I didn't buy that one. I bought a different one - it's similar, but prettier! Loving it...
Friday, March 31, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I must say I've never been dress shopping...oh, well, yeah, for obvious reasons.
Glad you found a good one though!
Mat B
P.S. Yup, I am bored again
Post a Comment