Saturday, April 01, 2006

twentyfourseven

I am so excited! Last year MPBC, along with a couple of other churches, ran a twentyfour/seven prayer thing, where you sign up for an hour, and you rock up, hang out in a spunky room, pray if that's what you're into. It's really relaxing, no pressure, and an awesome environment. Anyway, I put myself down for an hour on Tuesday ... the one after Easter Monday (no idea what the date is) so if you're interested to just come and check it out, let me know, cos that hour is just me by myself, and company is always good. And the next day, the Wednesday, there's a group of us going in for two hours from 1 - 3, so if you feel like showing for that, go for it, or let me know. Or even if you have questions or something, knock yourself out.

1 comment:

Drappa said...

Hey, sounds great! Our church is hopeing to run one of those very soon, but as soon as we started planning we got troubles at the church with various people, so I guess it's been dropped for a while. I'll be glad to join praying though...er...from a distence.

Mat B