Fremantle (see left): lost pathetically
However: Fremantle deserved to lose by more due to their terrible basic skills
I think: Chris Connolly should take the money and do a runner.
Why?: Because anyone would be able to see that Pavlich should be a ruck rover so he's free to DO stuff, and that the team needs a serious case of head-pulling-in
But: tomorrow is Sunday, so I have work
Therefore: I will be distracted from this severe disappointment
Until: I open up the papers and see the Sport section where we shall be murdered
Maybe: I'll make Olivia open the papers instead
I suppose: I could eat chocolate to make this ALL go away
Except: there is no chocolate in this house
And besides: it is back to chocolate sacrificing - I have a goal in mind
So now: I will go to bed, so I can get up at some ridiculous hour tomorrow (*cough*6:30AM*cough*) and go to work and get paid some pathetic sum
And on Monday: I will buy the cool Cotton On top.
The: End. =D
No comments:
Post a Comment