I think I've made some pretty big mistakes these last few weeks.
Thanks goes out to Kaij who (she doesn't know it yet - and it was purely accidental - good old clarity group discussions) helped me to realize this.
I need to apologize to a lot of people, and talk through some stuff with some. It's a problem when you suck at confrontation type stuff - and even though this isn't confrontational, just a simple apology or ask to talk or something, there's always that fear it'll go horribly wrong (which it inevitably tends to do) and then you'll screw things up even worse. And the saddest thing is, I don't think anyone will understand what I would be apologizing about - that's even more embarrassing. So, because of all this, I probably won't say a single thing. Tool.
I just miss the way it used to be.
Thursday, April 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey, Emily, cheer up. Smile. Maybe you made mistakes, but, everyone does. And, yeah, apologies suck, but you know what, once it's done you'll be free.
Mat B
Post a Comment