New thing #1: I am on the Dad and Em Challenge - and I am determined to win!
New thing #2: I have not eaten chocolate in TWO DAYS - lets keep a running total
New thing #3: City Beach have decided to call me up and get me to work for them - back to skank/emo central for another day
New thing #4: I saw Chris working...at MY Action! Since when does he work there??
New thing #5: We have Krispy Kreme doughnuts in our fridge - and I have not eaten one since last week
New thing #6: I love Kat! She called me =)
New thing #7: I have made a commitment to write to my Compassion child, Remelita, once a fortnight, after reading the article on how some kids don't get letters from their sponsors and get bullied by the other kids, and feel really unloved, which brought on a MASSIVE guilt trip.
New thing #8: I'm only working ONE SHIFT at Brumbys on the weekends now! *yessssss*
New thing #9: Those Cotton On tops are MINE on Wednesday - when I get a chance to go and buy them
New thing #10: I am going to DO my holiday assignments from school, as much as they actually suck.
New thing #11: Ice skating is tomorrow and I am DETERMINED that this will be the one time I don't dislocate my knee/get my stuff stolen
New thing #12: (This isn't exactly new, but oh well) I found some of my old sheet music, and had a big piano fest today - yay!
Monday, April 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment