Monday, April 17, 2006

easter camp

Having just come back from the yearly easter camp, which happens, funnily enough, every easter without fail, I have decided that I love tradition. It makes things so much easier!

For example, dinners are all planned out:

Friday:
















Saturday










(There were 100 satay sticks - mmm!!)

Sunday















The curry was much better than that one looks. (Thanks Ivian)

And Sunday lunch is always :








- one small scoop of Mars, one larger scoop of Mango - yummmm

And Mel and I always do the Easter egg hunt - super elaborate this year, too. Sent them all the way around the campsite.

So even though my air mattress was flat (and I mean flat), and the other air mattress underneath it never really pumped up, and I ended up half off the bed because the pillow/head part of the air mattress stayed pumped up, and it was too cold to go the beach...

It was fun =)

No comments: