Thursday, April 27, 2006

sunny has returned

I got sunburnt *sigh*

But had a great picnic! We sat on top of these kids' rocket ship at Wireless Hill, and Sarah brought a suitcase of food, and I bought a footy - what a day =)

mmm...muffins...

EDIT:

There have been some exciting things that have happened since this post - and I thought I would add them on...

1. Amy is leaving! I'm shocked! And sad. She was such a legend! Hopefully she'll do alright in Sydney.
2. It was Sinead's birthday and she is SIXTEEN. She's not allowed to be sixteen before me! And it's her party on Saturday - *excitedness* New people to meet!
3. My sunburn has appeared to spread to completely cover my back and from my neck down.
4. I beat Jordan in a half game of Minesweeper Flags. Take that!

1 comment:

Drappa said...

Hi, sorry i havn't been reading/commenting for a while. Nice to know the sunshines back (here in the UK it only just arrrived) sorry about the sun burnt. Not laughing I swear!

Beau