The leaders rock: Kaija with her twelve thousand books that she's 'reading', and Hatti with her determination to be the best leader in the whole wide world (which she is).
Anyway, this morning we were talking about fasting, and how it makes prayer just that much more powerful when you're sacrificing something, and in one of Kaij's books she's reading, this guy was saying that you don't necessarily have to give up all food, although if that's what you're feeling called to do, go for it! But just giving up one type of food, or a few types of food, is also a sacrifice, and we were discussing that, then Caitlin just goes 'I'm giving up chocolate until the day after Easter'!

Which I thought rocked, and we discussed accountability, and eventually decided we would all give up some form of food until Easter Sunday. So...it's goodbye to chocolate for me (including Milo! *sob*). But I'm loving the encouragement and accountability these groups offer! *snaps to all Clarity groups out there*
No comments:
Post a Comment