how did you ring in the year 2006?: At the most boring place ever - the Ashbys. And by the looks of it I'll be forced to go there again unless I can find an alternative!!
what did you do for your birthday this year?: umm...nothing too exciting really on the day, but I had a wikkid party on the Sunday after it - great fun!!
2006 Celebrity things...
song?: So many - probably 'From The Inside Out'//Hillsong and 'Breaking Free'//High School Musical!!
movie?: Oh wow - so many!! Hahaha - Just Friends!! Hilary Duff (of course) aannnddd....oh wow there's just too many!
tv show?: Grey's Anatomy, Thank God You're Here!! Best show ever =) and of course, Spicks and Specks
celebrity event?: Commitment night at camp. If God isn't the ultimate celebrity I don't know who is.
celebrity calamity?: God's got it under control, it's cool.
hottest celebrity?: Jesus is pretty awesome - I'm on a bit of a spiritual high at the moment!!
fashion trend?: EMO!!!!!!!! *sigh* no love no way.
2006 Schoolage things...
couple?: I don't know...haven't really been any exciting ones!
party?: Wow, so many good ones!! Kats 21st, Laney's 21st, Fieldys 18th, Jessies, Lindsays, mine (=P of course), Michs - how can you say no to Stomp??!!...so many more, but these will do for now =)
concert?: The Boy From Oz. BEST EVER.
holiday?: Alive summer camp 2006 - ooohhh yes =) It may not be school related but who cares? It was still the best ever.
scandal?: I dunno. Scandals are no fun.
school memory? So many!! My mind is still full of camp atm but much love for school yes? Actually - I take it back!! Everything to do with the bus and happy lunch times =)
biggest drama?: I don't know!! There's been a few crises!
made new friends?: Stacks of them!!
last relationship?: kind of none
have you changed?: Definitely. I think this year was the big changing year!
moved house?: Nup!
new pets?: Nup! Never had a pet!
new game?: Birthday Bulimia surprise!! And the jumping game made its comeback as always.
new job?: Brumbys kind of classifies as this year. And I suppose the whole pamphlet thing as my own round does too. Great fun hey =)
what are you doing for christmas?: Hanging at our house as both sides of the family migrate here for breakfast/dinner....and swinging by Kwinana for a visit to the nursing home.
new years resolutions?: Still undecided - but I think it'll have something to do with having a set fasting day each month aaannnddd...other stuff!
how will you ring in 2007?: PLEASE DON'T MAKE ME GO BACK TO THE ASHBYS!!! ANYTHING BUT THAT!!!
Tuesday, December 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment