Finally getting around to it being camp time, and all the good things that come with that...
Having people around all the time.
Living in dorms (my favourite part - seriously)
Lumpy mattresses
Camp food (you haven't lived until you've had camp food)
Beach
Bi-daily services
Music
Sitting around
Super duper late nights
Missing clothes
Stealing clothes
Late night adventures
Missing shoes
Fully dressed showers
Camping out in the bathroom to avoid singing competitions
Too many lollies
Dirty smelly people (in the literal sense)
BEACH (can never say it too many times)
Warm fuzzies
Supper
Random rules that everyone breaks
Okay enough listing I need to pack.
Pfft, I can't pack.
All my clothes are in the wash. Maybe I could set a record for the longest anyone's gone wearing the same set of clothes?
Or not.
Monday, December 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment