1. Hi, my name is... Em Zyllee Zylstra
2. Never in my life have I...been able to lick my elbow
3. The one person who can drive me nuts...is my brother.
4. High School... Musical is one of the greatest movies of all time.
5. When I'm nervous...I appear to be perfectly calm. When I'm stressed I clench my jaw and my teeth hurt majorly.
6. The last time I cried was...I don't remember. =S
7. If I were to get married right now my maid of honor would be...I don't know! Any volunteers? But then again, I also don't know who the groom would be. Slightly problematic, yes?
8. My hair is...NOT RANGA!!
9. When I was 5... I had chickenpox, and I still have scars from it!
10. Last Christmas... *sings* I gave you my heart!
11. I should be... Cleaning my room/sleeping.
12. When I look down I see...My lovely skirt!
13. The craziest recent event was...ALIVE summer camp - ohhh yeah =)
14. If I were a character on 'Friends' ...I wouldn't have a clue what I was supposed to be doing. I have never watched Friends.
15. By this time next year...I have completely finished school and be officially old. I can't decide if that's 'ew' or 'yay!'
16. My current gripe...I smell.
17. I have a hard time understanding...what God's doing and why He's doing it.
18. There's this girl I know who...should stop wasting time! Oh wait...that'd be me!
19. You know I like you when...I smile at you! =]
20. If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be...I dunno. Depends on where I find out and what the award is!
21. Take my advice...Emo is not good for your health.
22. My ideal breakfast...eggs. And bacon. Oooohhh yes.
23. If you visited the place I was born... You would more likely be going there for the shopping or the football. And most likely option b - everyone loves the MCG.
24. I plan to visit someone...ASAP. I love going out.
25. If you spend the night at my house...you'll probably no longer want to be my friend. =]
26. I'd stop my wedding if...I died. Otherwise, I wouldn't. That is just cruel and mean and noone should do that!
27. The world could do without... Cockroaches. And flies.
28. I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than...I actually don't know. Everything I can think of I'd have to seriously toss up before I did either. Ew. That is so gross.
29. Most recent thing I've bought myself... Pure and Natural Smoothie =) But if you mean actual stuff, then deoderant. I'm not all that exciting!
30. Most recent thing someone else bought for me...Can't even remember!
31. My favorite blonde is...Happy blondes!
32 My favorite brunette is... Lots of favourites!
33. My favorite redhead is...I'm finding this quite harsh to choose a favourite =S
34. My middle name is... Alison
35. This morning I...had TWO pieces of toast!
36. The animal I would like to see flying besides birds are...Giraffes.
37. Once, at a bar...It blew up.
38. Last night I was...Talking to lots of people - mainly Gareth and Catty.
39. There's this boy I know who...is a fireman!
40. I don't know... what I'm doing once school is finished
41. A better name for me would be...anything I remember to answer to.
42. If I ever go back to school I'll say...wow, fancy being back here again.
43. my birthday is... 21st of June!
44. What I really want for Valentine's Day is...pfft not fussed.
45. I'm wearing...the necklace Laura sent me! And my clothes.
46. Tomorrow I am...working.
47. The last thing I ate was... a Freddo.
Friday, December 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment