The Letter A
Are you available?: I suppose yes.
What is your age?: 16.
What annoys you?: People who make stuff up. Oract upset to get attention.
The Letter B
Do you live in a big house?: Relatively speaking, yeah.
When is your birthday?: 21/06
Who is your best friend(s)?: Those who I can tell the truth to.
The Letter C
What's your favorite candy?: M&Ms and Sherbies. My two favourite lollies of all time.
Who's your crush?:
When was the last time you cried?: Ummm....I think last week.
The Letter D
Do you daydream?: Yup. Well....sometimes. Actually no. My mind just kind of wanders off...to nowhere.
What's your favorite kind of dog?: Not particularly an animal person. But I like cute dogs. As long as they don't make me sneeze.
What day of the week is it?: Wednesdee.
The Letter E
How do you like your eggs?: Any way, as long as they're actually eggs and not a piece of bread. That has actually happened to me before. Jordan is not the greatest server of camp food.
Have you ever been in the emergency room?: Yeah, too many times.
What's the easiest thing ever to do?: Be nice to people.
The Letter F
Have you ever flown in a plane?: Why yes!
Do you use fly swatters?: Pfft .... yeah. Well..at home we do. At work there is one of those things that kill flies by attracting them to the light. Flies are so stupid. They fall for it everytime then there's that massive buzzing sound and you know another idiotic flying insect has met its fateful death.
Have you ever used a foghorn?: Haha! Yes!! Love those things.
The Letter G
Do you chew gum?: Broke my Grape Hubba Bubba addiction a few years ago now.
Are you a giver or a taker?: I'd say more of a giver - I think. But everyone's kind of equal. I'd say a bit of both.
Do you like gummy candies?: Oohhh yes. Yummmm.... but especially gummy worms. Sour gummy worms. Oooh yes.
The Letter H
How are you?: Fine. Thanks for asking. =S
What's your height?: Average height. I don't know - it changes everywhere I get measured.
what color is your hair?: often classified as strawberry blonde, but I don't know. It's undefineable.
The Letter I
What's your favorite ice cream?: The mango one from Amano (or is it Amaro?) - BEST EVER.
Have you ever ice skated?: Yeah - first time I dislocated my knee. Second time my bag plus Fieldy's phone (in aforementioned bag) got stolen. Third time...finally went well.
Do you play an instrument?: Yup - Piano, Sax.
The Letter J
Whats your favorite jelly bean?: The Jelly Belly Coconut, Butter Popcorn and Toasted Marshmallow. Oohh and Strawberry Cheesecake. YUM.
have you ever heard a really funny joke?: Well...they were all funny when I heard them, but if I tried to repeat them, they wouldn't be.
Do you wear jewelry?: Sure do!
The Letter K
Who do you want to kill?: Noone. That's cruel =(
Do you want kids?: Yup, sure do!
Where did you have kindergarten?: Have kindergarten? More like where did you GO to kindergarten? And that's the same place as the rest of Winthrop went. Kalungah Myah in Willagee.
Letter L
Are you laid back?: Yeah within reason.
Do you lie?: Yeah, but often just to make people feel better. Not that it makes it any better. Oh, and I do when people ask if I'm okay. But der, everyone says yeah.
The Letter M
Whats your favorite movie?: I have far too many.
Do you still watch Disney movies?: Ohhh yes. Nothing like a Disney movie!!
Do you like mangos?: Um. What do you think I am? A robot? Mangoes are the greatest fruit ever.
The Letter N
Do you have a nickname?: I have plenty. Zyllee is the main one. Or like, Em.
Whats your favorite number?: Don't really have one. I suppose maybe 16 for now. That's a pretty good age.
The Letter O
Whats your one wish?: That South of the River people could be considered people too.
Are you an only child?: Nup. Younger brother.
Do you wish this was over?: Not fussed, but when it is it means I'll have to watch Australian Princess cos that's the only show mum will let be on TV. LAME.
The Letter P
What's one fear are you most paranoid about?: Someone great grammar has yes? Anndd...I don't know. I'm semi-paranoid about most of them.
What's a personality trait you look for in the sex you like?: Um...respect.
The Letter Q
Are you quick to judge people?: Yeah...oohhh, no I give it about a day. Hehe, so yes I suppose I am. But I'm flexible enough to change quickly.
The Letter R
Do you think you're always right?: Not always. A lot of the time =P KIDDING!
Do you watch reality tv?: Not religiously. And I do have my limits. For example, I will NEVER watch Big Brother. Ever.
The Letter S
do u prefer sun or rain?: I like both. But the great thing about rain is that you don't get rainburn.
Do you like snow?: Don't know. Never experienced.
What's your favorite season?: I like them all!
The Letter T
What time is it?: 8:14. But then, that's really 7:14 =P
What time did you wake up?: Around sevenish
When was the last time you slept in a tent?: Easter. We go camping every Easter without failure.
The Letter U
Are you wearing underwear?: Uhh...yes....why are you askingthis?
Underwear or boxers?: Underwear....what a weird question.
The Letter V
Whats the worst veggie?: Tomatoes. I like most veggies, but really not the fan of tomatoes.
Where do you want to go on vacation?: Overseas. Anywhere. Except maybe Beirut.
Where was your last family vacation to?: Umm...Yallingup. We're going to Malaysia though! Excited!
The Letter W
Where do you live?: South of the River. In Perth. That explains everything.
The Letter X
Have you ever had an x-ray?: Yeah...but MRIs are more fun.
Have you seen the x-games?: No.
Do you own a xylophone?: No but that'd be fun.
The Letter Y
Do you like the color yellow?: Sure. I like anything that's a colour.
What year were you born in?: 1990
The Letter Z
Whats your zodiac sign?: Pfft. I hate Zodiac signs.
Do you believe in the zodiac?: See above.
What's your favorite zoo animal?: Giraffes. Or Zebras.
Wednesday, December 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment