1. Where were you 3 hours ago?
Nan's place. I think.
2. Who are you in love with?
Noone really.
3. Have you ever eaten a crayon?
Nahh...I preferred to draw with them. Crazy I know!
4. Is there anything pink within 10 meters of you?
Yup - my shirt. But if you want to be technical about it, it's not really pink. It's more...I don't know. Pinkish.
5. When is the last time you went to the mall?
Today - I was on a mission to find shoes and a photoframe. I found a photoframe. Didn't find shoes.
6. are you wearing socks?
Sure am. I have worn out the ankles though, so really they're only covering my toes and footy top bit.
7. Do you have a car worth over $2,000?
Not personally - mum and dad do though.
8. When was the last time you drove out of town?
Me personally? Neverr! But in general? Wow...I'm not sure. Recently, but I can't remember where. Probably to visit some family member. Hahaha we went to Coogee. That basically counts as out of town.
9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?
Nup - did on Sunday! That was six days ago! Dammit!
10. Are you hot?
Nup. Did the whole pamphlet round without breaking a sweat. Ooooh yeah.
11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Water. Until now. I just had tea.
12. What are you wearing right now?
Bogan shorts (although to be fair, they were expensive bogan shorts). Not-really-pink shirt. Cons.
13. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it?
Neither! I don't own a car. But how lazy do you want to be, paying to get your car washed? Do it yourself.
14. Last food that you ate?
A mintie. But it doesn't really count as food. So really, it was dinner. Tandoori Chicken. Yum.
15. Where were you last week at this time?
Speech Night. Fun times. Or not.
16. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
Yeah - but they were for my brother to give me for Christmas.
17. When is the last time you ran?
When I ran home from around the corner. It was an experiment. It didn't work.
18. What's the last sporting event you watched?
Cricket. Dad needed the score. I endured the necessary agony to find it.
19. What is your favorite animal?
Giraffes. Nah, not really. I don't know.
20. Your dream vacation?
Away. Anywhere.
21. Last person's house you were in?
Lindsays? If not, Brookes? If not, Nans?
22. Worst injury you've ever had??
Dislocated knee - which along with it decided to scrape off the cartilage around my knee. Now that was a fun operation.
23. Have you been in love?
Nup.
24. Do you miss anyone right now?
Yeeaah.
25. Last play you saw?
Boy from Oz. Does that count as a play? I say yes.
26. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
Pfft don't be stupid.
27. What are your plans for tonight?
None. I have no friends.
28. Who is the last person you sent a MySpace message or comment?
Kattyo.
29. Next trip you are going to take?
Well - really it's to Hilary's. But real trip would be to Malaysia!
30. Ever go to camp?
I grew up with camps. Basically my entire life is marked by the camps I've been on.
31. Were you an honor roll student in school?
We don't have honour roll. (Honour is spelt with a U thankyou!).
32. What do you want to know about the future?
Not sure...somehow things are more exciting when you don't know.
33. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?
Kind of. Not really.
34. Are you due sometime this year for a doctor's visit?
Yeah, isn't everybody?
35. Do you have a tan?
Hahaha! I laugh in your face.
36. What are you listening to right now?
Smallville in the background. Jarrad commentating the episode of Smallville.
37. Do you collect anything?
Nah. Except photos. I love photos.
38. Who is the biggest gossiper you know?
I don't really know. Everyone's guilty of gossip every now and again.
39. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over?
Never!
40. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw?
Yeah - that's fun sometimes.
41. What does your last text message say?
Ha ha. Have fun on jesus camp child and i'll be out soon. Xox Courtesy of Rach Tuckerr
42. Do you like hot sauce?
Yeah, within reason.
43. Last time you took a shower?
This morning.
44. What time are you going to bed?
Around 10:30. I need to get back into sync cos I have work the all day shift on Sunday and I need to get used to waking up early.
45. What is your heritage?
Half clogwog (for those unaware, that means I have Dutch blood), bit of Sri Lankan (I see your shocked face! She is albino! you are thinking! How can she have Sri Lankan genes??), some Australian (seriously - we can trace it back about six generations or something.
46. Are you someone's best friend?
Dunno. Hope so.
47. Are you rich?
Nah, but I get by.
48. What were you doing at 12AM last night?
Trying to fall asleep. Wasn't all that effective.
Friday, December 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment