Tuesday, December 19, 2006

ALIVE summer camp 2006 - oh yeah

After getting home from one of the best camps ever yesterday (and after having to go to the dentist to let them have a poke around in my mouth - gross on any occasion, but particularly this time seeing as on camps I tend to forget to brush my teeth between the late night eating, early morning eating - actually, constant eating!), I decided that I missed it. A week away is a relatively long time, and seeing as we would get an average of four hours sleep a night - well, we were all pretty worn out. But then I got home and wished I was back! So, as a dedication to the best camp ever, and all the awesome things God got up to in transforming lives and just generally being a pretty awesome guy - I will briefly mention all the best things that happened on camp.
Anything and everything to do with every single person standing here, and all those who had to leave early or anything. It's because of people like these that camps become so awesome. Love to you all!

Other pictures are (where else?) on the myspace, so go have a looksee if you wish - blogs, pictures, soon-to-appear slideshow.

Now off to have my first hot toast in a week! Yay!

No comments: