Tuesday, December 05, 2006

End of 2006

1. Overall, have you had a good year?
I would say yes indeed. But then, I've never experienced a bad year. So that makes it extra-special.

2. What has been your biggest achievement?
That's a very interesting question. Cos I honestly could not tell you. I have no idea.

3. did you take any exams? pass?
Sure did - took 13 of them in fact. And yes, I passed. But then, pass is a subjective term.

4. Have you had your birthday yet?
Sure have! Sixteen and enjoying it.

5. Have you been on Holiday?
Umm, kind of, but not really. Well...to be honest no. But I will have in 2007.


Where (list and when)?
Yallingup in April for the annual Easter camp *yawn*, Nanga in July for @mpy goodness...Ern Halliday (HA! That is so not a holiday) for Leadership Camp.

7. Have you bought anything expensive?
Yeah...but then, that depends on how you define expensive. For example, you may say $500 is expensive. I say $40 is expensive. Actually, scratch that. I say $20 is expensive.


8. Have you had a job?
Certainly. Brumby's girl all the way. Babysit...fun fun, and of course, the pamphlet round. Myyy favourite. Oooh and City Beach. Never again.

9. Made any big decisions?
Yeah. Well, not big big, and they aren't really known by anyone, but they were big to me.

10. Lost a friend or loved one?
Nope, but pretty much have. Won't be long now.

11. Met anyone amazing?
Everyone's amazing in their own special way.

12. Made new friends?
Oh yes. Most definitely - Year Eleven was my equivalent of Year Nine.

13. Moved house?
Nope! I forbid my parents from moving again. I like this house. I like my suburb despite its disturbing percentage of asianness.

14. Changed College?
Pfft no. That's just crazy. I'm not even at a college. Get it right.

15. Tried something new?
I tried lots of new things. Not all were a good idea. But lots were.

16. Been more happy or sad?
Happy!!

17. Made any enemies?
I have never actually had an enemy. So no. It would be weird to have one. How much effort??

18. What music will you remember from this year?
Oohhh there are some classics. For example, High School Musical. There are some other classics. The Fray and Anberlin. And so many more. That are currently not remembered by me.

19. What movies have you seen at the cinema this year?
Quite a lot. But the best would have to be Material Girls and The Prestige. Kidding about the first one. Not, about the second one.

20. What was your best night out?
There've been some great ones. Such as the Year 11 Dance, Rivercruisey... Oh and that random picnic we had at Heathcote. That was great. Oooh and Stomp was awesome.

21. What was your worst night out?
Hmm...I'm not sure actually. I can think of some not from this year. So we won't say! Can't break the rules!

22. Best Day?
There wasn't one particular day, but lots of happy goodness experiences. If they were all rolled into one day, that would make for one corker of a day.

23. Worst day?
Exam returnage day is never fun. The day before Pop's biopsy. The other day with the whole kidney failure. Just great, hey?

24. Best month?
I'd say so far, December is good. Holidays make months great =)

25. Worst month?
November...too much study, not enough no-study.

26. Was summer a gooden'?
Is summer ever not a 'gooden''? What a stupid question. So many good things happen in summer!

27. Have you made better friends with anyone?
Yeah, definitely.

28. Lost any friends?
Yeah...well not really lost, so much as drifted so far away that it's a bit too hard to bother trying to get back in touch.

29. How many people have you kissed in the year of 2006?
Zilch.

31. Did you have your heart broken?
Nup. Thank God for that one.

32. Made any plans for next year?
Not anything concrete as yet. But I have a few ideas.

33.How many hair colours have you had?
One...although it changes everytime I wash it/go outside.

34. Got pierced?
Nope. I'm still considering getting a second hole in my ears. But so far, it's a no.

35. Got inked?
Ew. No. Tattoos are feral. There is nothing attractive about a tattoo.

36. Changed your image?
Yeah, I think so, but not really changed it. Just kind of subtly.

37. Missed anyone?
Of course. Always.

39. Know what you want in the future?
A future.

40. Regret anything?
Yeah...did something stupid last holidays and am still trying to work out why.


Well that was fun. I'm tired. Daylight Savings, it messes with your body clock! Today I decorated a Gingerbread House and it looks lovely =)

No comments: