So the idea of holidays is kind of the relaxing one. Like take some time off, see some people, sit around all day then think 'what the hell was I doing with myself?' and just generally recharging the batteries.
Well, that's my idea anyway.
It appears not so much with other people, and not so much for this holidays. It has, in fact, been quite the eventful one. Next five days to be quite the eventful ones also. In happy and sad ways.
I miss them school kids. And not in a 'I haven't seen you in forever!' type way, although that is also true. I miss what they used to be like. Or...maybe. I'm not sure. I think it is more of a 'I like the way you used to be, but I can accept who you are now.' Hm.
I miss them church kids (they've all gone on Salty! damn the one year age gap)
I miss the Brumbys kids (although I just saw them, so I don't miss them as much anymore =P but still)
Thank goodness for the people who are your constants and get you through. There's nothing like knowing there'll always be someone around to care about what's going on with you, and can make you laugh. Win at life =]
Have to go get ready for the ball!!!!!!
Saturday, April 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment