Tuesday, April 17, 2007

unbelievable luck

I love holidays. I think we should have them more often. However, I don't love the fact that this year, we don't get real holidays. We just have less pressured time to do our homework. So, to date, I have done half of my chemistry assignment. Which is quite the problematic one, seeing as I have at least two forms of tasks to complete for each subject. And I do seven of them. FOOLZ.

No more complaining.
And Lizzii - you are not huni. It is okay. I'm sorry if you thought you were =[ Huni is a whole different species. I promise you.

Bargain of the week: bought a top that was originally $20. Turned out it was on sale when I went up to pay for it. Then all the sale items were another 25% off! Happy Zyllee =]

Lit essay work begins in exactly fourteen minutes.

No comments: