So it is the All Saints' Ball on Saturday. And I am so not excited about it! I can't believe it. I thought I would be stoked. But no.
So aside from that, I am again procrastinating. Although to be fair, I have done a lot today. I wrote my entire Lit essay. Note the word 'wrote' not 'edited' or 'finished'. But still! Progress is progress, and five pages of five-syllable words later, I feel quite proud.
To be honest I don't really know why I'm writing all of this here. I think it is because the builders have made me be trapped in my room. Quite seriously. They're knocking down the walls on the side of the stairs. So the stairs are covered in bricks, and there is now nothing to hang on to when you go down the stairs. So I am very stuck at the moment.
Or maybe it is because I am bored. And my house smells.
Yeah. It's probably a mixture of those. Sorry to bore you =]
Thursday, April 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment