School is tomorrow.
Life is so unfair.
In other, happier news, the wedding is in exactly four sleeps. Not-so-happy news within this happy news is the fact my bridesmaid's dress is so incredibly small I can't lean over when I wear it. As a matter of fact, I can't breathe when I wear it. So it should make for a fabulous day, anyway, cos the dress is quite pretty. The bride-to-be is also extremely excited, despite her dress (having been made in Newcastle - why? I don't know) and mailed over, being too short and too small. But it all worked out for the best because she hasn't eaten the last two weeks and now fits.
Not that I am condoning not eating. Quite the opposite. I work at a bakery! Amongst other such reasons for supporting eating, which I will not go into at the moment. But when it comes to (very expensive) wedding dresses, it is understandable such lengths must be taken to make sure you haven't thrown your money down the toilet. Although I have spoken to her, and she is planning on stealing all the bread rolls on the bridal table and eating them in the limo on the way to the hotel post-reception. Now, I can fully support that.
I should be doing my media, I should be getting my watch back, I should be cleaning up this tip of a bedroom and I should be putting all my stuff back into my bag ready for schooly-school tomorrow.
But...I think I'll take a break first =]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment