Monday, April 30, 2007

Six reasons not to cut the top of your mouth

1. It bleeds.
2. When you drink hot things (e.g. tea) it burns extra muchly
3. When you suck on chocolate, it burns with the excess of sugar
4. You get that disgusting flappy bit of skin that kind of hangs off it in all its grossness.
5. You can't talk properly without your tongue bumping into aforementioned flappy bit of skin.
6. It hurts.


In other riveting news, it is Monday again.
Wedding photos to come - it was very nice =] The speeches...umm... not so much. Remind me to get someone who is actually funny to MC, or will just do it in a really boring cliche way and not embarrass themselves/everyone else. Same goes for speech readers. In fact, I think I'll warn my dad NOW, so he's got quite a few years to prepare an unembarrassing, un-lame, un-awful speech that I won't remember as the most cringe-worthy moment of my life.

But enough on the speeches!
Everyone looked very very pretty. And Andrea looked especially so =] So much happiness in Wanneroo, where you wouldn't think happiness could happen because it is so far away. And because Wanneroo is a weird name for a place. Not that I have a problem with it or anything. It's just...weird.

Okay. I need to stop procrastinating (again).
Back to studying the Aboriginal experiences in Australia 1945 - 1990. Anyone care to join me?

No comments: